Viva 50L Backpack
There's something both exhilarating and terrifying about packing up five months of your life in the Osprey Women's Viva 50 Backpack and committing to carrying it around for nearly twelve hours out of the day. Built with a women's specific design, the Viva is outfitted to carry 50L worth of supplies and has enough necessary addendums to make packing seem far easier than it should be so whether you're tackling the AT or lingering in the Wind River Range for as long as time permits, the Viva is happy to be the carry-all for your haul.
Unique to its class, this pack features the adjustable Fit-On-The-Fly Hipbelt (which extends an additional three inches) and the 3.5mm LightWire peripheral frame which transfers the load from harness to hipbelt with ease while the Airscape Backpanel encourages ample breathability and the Spacer Mesh harness is conveniently adjustable for virtually all torso lengths. Not to mention, the Viva 50 is equipped with a generous main compartment that enthusiastically carries your dirty shorts, stinky socks, dehydrated tasty niblets, and various other knick-knacks (that you most likely didn't need, like those two extra spoons, but that's fine). In addition to its main compartment, the Viva 50 has a multiplicity of storage pockets as well as a zippered sleeping bag compartment complete with removable divider and an internal hydration sleeve. The removable sleeping pad straps, Stow-On-the-Go trekking pole attachment, dual front daisy chains, and ice ax attachment point further make the Viva adventure compatible.
- Large and well equipped backpacking pack for long adventures
- Durable nylon ripstop handles snags on bushes and abrasive rock
- Lightwire suspension centers the load on your back for easy carry
- Easily adjustable hipbelt provides the perfect fit at all times
- Airscape Backpanel keeps you cool through rigorous portions
- Spacermesh harness limits pinch points by distributing weight
- Multitude of pockets keep you organized and on the go