Canyonlands Hooded Fleece Jacket
There's nothing like climbing in perfectly cool fall weather—not too cold, but just right. But when the sun hides and the temperatures start to dip while you've still got a few pitches left to go you're going to need reliable warmth. That's why The North Face created the Canyonlands Hooded Fleece Jacket. Made from a technical stretch fleece fabric, this full-zip hoodie lets you move freely on the rock while shielding you from chilly temperatures. It's specifically designed to withstand wear when you're scaling abrasive cliffs or hiking through tight slot canyons, and still maintains the soft inner comfort you need to stay warm on fall trips to the desert. A fixed hood with a micro-elastic binding provides a snug fit when you need to bundle up in chilly weather, and the same design is used in the hem to help seal in your warmth as the sun sets over sprawling desert canyons.
- Warm and stretchy fleece for cool days of climbing
- Midweight performance fleece balances stretch and warmth
- Durable outer face fabric withstands wear and tear from rock faces
- Hood fits snugly to keep your head warm on the approach
- Micro-elastic hem helps keep your warmth sealed in
- Zippered pockets keep smaller piece of gear securely tucked away