Winner of the 2021 Backpacker Editors’ Choice Gold Award. You come to the trailhead fully prepared, you expect the same reliability and readiness from your pack—and the Aether 55 delivers. Custom Fit-on-the-Fly® Shoulder Straps and Hipbelt, and an adjustable torso provide a near-perfect fit while an injection-molded backpanel offers close-to-body performance. Made with bluesign® approved nylon and PFC-free DWR. Raincover included.
A Custom Fit-on-the-Fly Hipbelt, Custom Fit-on-the-Fly Shoulder Strap and adjustable torso length allow for a fine-tuned fit for a variety of body shapes and sizes.
An injection-molded, die-cut foam AirScapeTM backpanel creates a breathable, close-to-body fit.
Designed to provide a stable close-to-body carry; ideal for managing heavier loads when the trail gets technical.
Constructed with high-quality bluesign®-approved nylon and PFC-free DWR.
- Included raincover made with PFC-free DWR and bluesign®-approved materials
- Large front panel zip access to main compartment
- Floating top lid with lash points
- Fabric reinforced front shove-it pocket
- Large dual-access stretch mesh side water bottle pockets
- Dual upper/lower side compression straps
- Dual front panel compression straps with StraightJacket compression
- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets
- Dual ice axe loops with bungee tie-offs
- Zippered sleeping bag compartment with removable divider
- Removable sleeping pad strap
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve
- Anchor loops for an optional Osprey Daylite® daypack for short forays