Blending responsibly sourced, water-resistant goose down with a streamlined design, our Fuego Vest is the perfect outer layer and midlayer in one. We love it for those in-between weather days that don’t quite warrant a jacket, and it’s also great as a core-warming layer under a shell while skiing. There’s an adjustable drawcord at the hem, along with two zippered hand pockets and two interior stash pockets. Our latest Fuego Vest also features an updated fit, with a little more breathing room in the hips, chest, and waist.
- 20D giant-ripstop nylon with DWR finish
- 800-fill RDS-certified, water-resistant goose down
- 20D giant-ripstop nylon lining
- Updated fit for improved comfort and range of motion
- Elastic binding at armholes
- Two interior stash pockets
- Zippered hand pockets
- Packs into internal pocket
- Adjustable drawcord waist
Cotopaxi Giving Model
Cotopaxi ties its earnings to impact by allocating 1% of annual revenues to the Cotopaxi Foundation. The foundation awards grants to outstanding nonprofit partners who are carefully selected for their track records at improving the human condition and alleviating poverty.
Certified B Corp
Cotopaxi is B Corp Certified. This means we have passed rigorous standards of ethical conduct. Learn more about B Corp.