From the mountains of Maine to the jungle ruins of the Yucatan, the Patagonia Men's Quandary Short offers uncompromising versatility for just about any situation you find yourself in. Stretch-woven fabric is both tough-wearing and stretchy, with a gusseted crotch promoting full range of movement for adventurous pursuits. It's finished with a DWR treatment that repels light showers from ruining your fun outdoors.
Seeing that you'll be dabbling in everything from sport climbs to urban commutes, the Quandary features a classic 5-pocket design that's upgraded with a zippered thigh pocket for extra security. Its movement-friendly fit provides ample room to hop, bend, and stretch when you're hiking, climbing, and playing pick-up games at the park. Following suit, the curved waistband wraps around your hips with a contoured feel that's surprisingly sturdy.
- Versatility for outdoor endeavors and casual wear
- Stretch-woven fabric is tough-wearing and stretchy
- DWR finish repels light showers from soaking through
- Curved waistband wraps your hips with a contoured fit
- Gusseted crotch maximizes range of motion
- UPF 50+ offers protection from bright sun
- Zippered thigh pocket secures essentials
- Material: 94% nylon, 6% spandex, DWR finish