R1 TechFace Hooded Fleece Jacket
New from Patagonia's technical fleece lineup, the Men's R1 Techface Hooded Fleece Jacket fits smoothly into our performance arsenal whether we're wearing it for early season climbing or a late-season ski tour. The next-to-skin feel of its fleece construction mimics the warm, stretchy, and breathable Patagonia Regulator fleece, but provides additional abrasion and weather resistance on its face. A DWR finish sheds light precipitation, articulated patterning keeps us moving freely during our ascent, and the hood is compatible with climbing helmets so we don't have to sacrifice safety in favor of comfort. Low-bulk, snag-resistant cuffs keep a low profile on our wrists whether we're cleaning a route or removing skins, and the hem and hood are drawstring adjustable if an unexpected winter breeze makes an out-of-season appearance.
- Fleece jacket for performance layering at the crag or spring tour
- Abrasion-resistant on the outside, soft and warm on the inside
- Articulated patterning provides active mobility
- Adjustable hood with laminated visor keeps the weather off
- Stretchy cuffs seal out the cold wind and snow flurries
- Slim fit keeps excess bulk from causing a hitch