Ramblr 10in Short
You're constantly exploring new locales, from the hidden surf breaks of Vancouver Island to the backwoods lakes of the Adirondacks. Suited for your vagabond ways, the Kuhl Men's Ramblr 10in Short serves up comfort and convenience for outdoor exploration and extended travel. There's a gusseted crotch for unrestricted mobility when you're combing the shore in search of starfish and hiking long distances on mountain trails.
It's constructed with UberKuhl Stretch, which is comprised of lightweight cotton, abrasion-resistant nylon, and a hint of stretch. This fabric remains airy-cool in warm weather, but without being too fragile for hiking, climbing, and outdoor exploration. Another benefit, the added nylon prevents wrinkles when you're on the road for weeks at a time. For a cool vintage appearance, the short's patina dye evokes an old-school aesthetic.
- Cool-wearing comfort for outdoor exploration
- UberKuhl Stretch is lightweight and breathable
- Added nylon prevents tears and wrinkles
- Gusseted crotch promotes range of motion
- Patina dye for a vintage-inspired aesthetic
- Seven total pockets, including phone storage
- Athletic fit sits close without restriction
- Material: UberKuhl Stretch (68% cotton, 29% nylon, 3% spandex)