If you’re going to need a do-it-all shell that can thrive in the fiercest alpine environments, look no further than the Patagonia Men’s Triolet Jacket. Light, sturdy, and durably waterproof, this jacket guarantees that you’re ready for whiteouts, driving rains, and high velocity alpine winds.
Whether you’re scoping ski lines or waiting in lift lines, a sturdy yet breathable three-layer Gore-Tex membrane provides durable waterproofing in high-alpine conditions or everyday rain and snow. When your chosen pursuit starts to warm you up, two-way underarm vents let you quickly dump heat so you can keep moving up and down the mountain. With maximum alpine versatility in mind, Patagonia outfitted the Triolet with a helmet-compatible hood, complete with a laminated visor to keep water and dripping snow out of your face. High welted hand pockets sit above a harness or pack waistbelt, ensuring access to snacks and other necessities during any pursuit.
- Versatile waterproof shell for the pursuit of all things alpine
- Three layer Gore-Tex membrane offers breathable waterproofing
- Optimal Visibility Hood keeps your face and helmet dry
- Underarm vents allow for quick and easy temperature regulation
- High chest and hand pockets are compatible with a harness
- Connects with any Patagonia snow pants and select alpine pants
Material: [membrane/laminate] Gore-Tex (3-layer), [face fabric] 75d polyester