From "approachy" objectives in the North Cascades to ice climbing in the San Juans, Patagonia's Triolet Men's Pants are do-it-all britches for all things alpine. Entrenched as the workhorse in Patagaonia's hardshell lineup, the Triolets are built from a burly three-layer Gore-Tex shell with fully taped seams and a water-shedding DWR finish. The stout double cuffs are reinforced along the inner legs to repel wear from ice, snow, crampon straps, and ski boot buckles.
The separating internal gaiter forms a water-tight seal around everything from ski boots to mountaineering boots and remains in place thanks to gripper elastic and tie-down loops. When brushy approaches through mountain hemlock and scrub oak bring warm temps and threaten to leave you with sweaty layers, open up the full-length side zips to let cool air through, or zip them up tight and stay dry behind their PU-coated design when high-elevation winds bring a cascade of spindrift down on you half way through your ascent.
- Take on technical ascents and powdery descents with this shell pant
- 3-layer Gore-Tex offers durable waterproofing and high breathability
- Full side zips allow for quick venting and an easy on/off over boots
- Ankle gaiters fit over any boot when you hike or ride in deep snow
- Articulated pattern and gusseted crotch create ease of movement
- Durable scuff guard resists abrasion in the ankles
Material: [membrane/laminate] Gore-Tex (3-layer), [face fabric] 75D recycled polyester, [scuff guard] 210D nylon (2-layer)