Dryzzle FUTURELIGHT Jacket
Reach for the Dryzzle whether the weather's a drizzle or a downright downpour. This jacket features the latest innovations from The North Face. FUTURELIGHT waterproofing is used on The North Face's high-end ski and mountaineering gear for its superior waterproofing and air permeable breathability built for athletic endeavors, so you know you can rely on this rain jacket whenever it's wet outside your front door or camping tent. FUTUERLIGHT also boasts superior softness and proven durability, and it's sustainable-driven with mostly recycled fabrics.
- Reliable rain shell for hiking, camping, and wet-weather adventures
- FUTURELIGHT offers innovative waterproofing and better breathability
- 3-layer construction keeps the jacket thin, light, and packable
- Adjustments at hood, hem, and cuffs ensure secure coverage
- Face fabric is mostly recycled for sustainable efforts
Material: [membrane/laminate] FUTURELIGHT (3-layer) [face fabric] (solid) 100% recycled polyester, DWR (heather) 35% recycled polyester, 65% polyester [backer] (heather) 100% recycled polyester