The Patagonia Quandary Jacket will keep you dry while you meander the neighborhood pondering life's big questions. Whether it's windy, drizzly, or even snowing, you'll be sure to stay comfortable with the H2No Performance membrane sealing out moisture while allowing vapor to escape. The lightweight nylon construction prevents wind from sneaking in, while a mesh lining lifts it away from your body to encourage airflow. An adjustable hood, cuffs, and hem eliminate drafts, ensuring that you can enjoy your walk regardless of the elements.
- Lightweight shell protects you from showers
- H2No Performance shell seals out rain and snow
- Lightweight nylon blocks out wind
- Mesh lining encourages airflow
- Hood adjusts in two places for a secure refuge
- Adjustable hem and cuffs seal out drafts
- Material: [membrane/laminate] H2No Performance (2-layer), [face fabric] 65% recycled nylon, 30% nylon, 5% spandex, [lining] polyester tricot mesh