Skinning to the tops of blizzard-blasted summits is not for the faint of heart, but with a pair of powder skis underfoot and the Patagonia Triolet Pant on, you like your chances. This thin three-layer shell boasts Gore-Tex's ever-reliable waterproof, breathable membrane, and fully taped seams double down on waterproof protection by preventing a single snowflake from seeping through.
Most ski shells boast the protection required for slaying the hills on or off piste, but what makes the Triolet backcountry-specific is full-length side zippers. These zippers offer easy on and off and they double as ventilators for hot and strenuous skin tracks. Whether you're on the skin track or enjoying your hard earned turns, the pant's articulated cut includes gussets at the knees and crotch for unimpeded mobility. Finally, the boot gaiters feature a unique double-cuff design for extra coverage on those snowy trails.
- Versatile performance shell pant for your snowy alpine pursuits
- Gore-Tex blocks moisture on powder days and while ice climbing
- Rugged polyester face withstands the rigors of the mountain
- Articulated pattern, gusseted crotch offer mobility under a harness
- Full-length side zippers enable ventilation on the skin track
- Durable scuff guard protects pants against crampon and ski abrasion
- Internal gaiter seals out snow to help keep you dry and comfortable
- Patagonia designs long-lasting products for your outdoor adventures